SUNBURNT MESS X GLIDZ MENS 3/2 STEAMER
The ‘SUNBURNT MESS x GLIDZ BIO FLEECE’ 3:2 Fullsuit is for the surfer looking for freedom of movement, warmth and comfort. Featuring super light limestone base Fiber-Light™ premium Japanese neoprene & Bio Fleece Thermo™ jersey chest & back panels. With gridlock smoothie skin added to the outside of the fleece jersey chest and back panels. These suits will have you feeling toasty all winter long.
● Flap-zip evenly balanced designed entry system. The durable entry holds up to all body shapes.
● YKK straight zip easy slide on slide off with button clip seal.
● Super light limestone base Fiber-Light™ premium neoprene
● Traditional Japanese GBS pressure adhered double bound blind stitched seams.
● Stretch Tape on major stressed areas allowing for maximum strength and unrestricted stretch.
● Knee Pads, specially designed to fit the knee when bent using Quad Flex Gorge abrasion resistant jersey.
●Bio Fleece Thermo™ jersey.
● Grid Lock Skin added to the Bio Fleece Thermo Jersey.
Our Warranty Covers
● Out of the box policy:
1 year limited warranty on all stitching
1 year limited warranty on materials
The Glidz Japan Warranty:
We have a simple two phase policy which we believe is fair for both you as the customer and us as the manufacturer.Its called our NBS ‘no bull shit’ warranty and consists of our Out Of The Box policy and our Fair Deal Policy. We guarantee what we sell is free from defects in materials and workmanship.This means that the material has no flaws and the stitching is all sound. All of our products are checked for quality before they get packed and sent. wetsuits are all inflated, photographed and recorded to ensure we have made/built/constructed a defect free product. If you are not satisfied with it when you unpack it, then just contact us and together we’ll take action.
Fair deal policy:
We all use and treat our gear differently. Therefore we will apply our fair deal warranty, which means if you use your gear every day and are hard on your gear then we will warranty your equipment based on the resultant wear and tear. We will assess each wetsuit on a case-by-case situation and if we think it’s a fair deal to replace or repair the item then we will do it!