DA FIN CLASSIC SWIM FINS - BLACK / RED
Developed in Hawaii with input from world renowned pros such as Mark Cunningham and Brian Keaulana, DaFiN was granted a U.S. Patent for its original design. DaFiN combines unparalleled comfort with exacting construction to create a swim fin that performs under the most extreme conditions. The side rails --- the “strakes”--- on DaFiN are rock solid but run only about half way down the length of the fin where they angle back to the blade. This forces the fin to flex right at this critical point. The raised v-shaped foot pocket combined with a stiff blade working together at the point of flex creates maximum acceleration of the water flowing over the fin surface resulting in more thrust per kick with less effort. For such a powerful fin, it is unusually light in weight. DaFiN floats in the ocean and there is no right or left foot difference so DaFiN can be worn on either foot. DaFiN is the 1 choice of lifeguards, body surfers,and top water men around the world and is standard issue equipment for more than 60 municipal lifeguard and surf rescue agencies in the USA.
- POWERFUL: Extremely high quality and well-made, these fins are the official fin of the United States Lifesaving Association.
- COMFORTABLE: Don't worry about these fins being hard to get used to, resulting in poor performance. DaFins are comfortable, and made to work with the foot as efficiently as possible. They are made of 100% rubber.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: DaFins aren't going to drag you down or make you feel slowed. They are lightweight, resulting in extremely high quality performance. Another great aspect? They float in salt water
- 100% Malaysian Rubber
- Comfortable Foot Pocket
- Extremely powerful
- Maximum Control
- Can be worn on either foot
- Floats in salt water
- Used by the Worlds Best Waterman
- Official fin of the United States Lifesaving Association and Hawaiian Lifeguard Association